Art. 7 D.Lgs 196/2003 (Privacy Law)
Rights for concerned parties:
With reference to the processing of personal details, the concerned person has the right to be informed about:
- data origin;
- processing aim;
- processing rationale;
- identification data of the holder and of the people in charge;
- of the people to whom the data can be communicated.
Furthermore, the concerned parties have the right to obtain:
- the updating, the change or the integration of the collected data;
- the cancellation, the anonymous transformation or the stoppage of the data processed in violation of the law, there included those data which don't need to be kept with reference to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- the statement that the operations as above are known by the people to whom those data were communicated, except if such a fulfillment turnes out to be impossible or involves using means which are clearly disproportionate with respect to the defended right.
- Furthermore, the concerned parties have the right to make opposition, completely or partially:
- for lawful reasons, to the processing of the private data concerning himself, even though they are pertaining to the aim of the gathering;
- to the processing of the private data concerning himself with the aim of sending advertising material.
Information according to art. 13 D.Lgs 196/2003 (Privacy Law)
We inform You, according to art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/03 (Law on Private Data Protection), that the private data You supplied us might be processed, in compliance with the provisions as above and the privacy obligations followed by Cortem S.p.A.
Private data processing means their gathering, recording, filing, keeping, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, usage, interconnection, stoppage, communication, diffusion, cancellation and distribution or the combination of two or more of such operations.
The holder of the processing is Cortem S.p.A., having its registered office in Via Aquileia, 10 34070 Villesse - GORIZIA ITALY
The data will be processed for institutional aims, connected to or useful for our Company's business, and therefore:
- to carry out a Service or one or more operations agreed by contract;
- to carry out law obligations in general;
- for inside operational and managing needs pertaining to the Service;
It is necessary that the concerned person confers his/her agreement to the data processing for the aims as under Items 1, 2, 3 and 4. A possible refusal of such a processing may prevent drawing up or carrying out the agreement or the fulfillment of the law obligations.
The data processing shall occur by adequate means to ensure its safety as well as its privacy and may also be carried out through computer-based instruments that can store, manage and communicate the same data. The data shall be kept for the time prescribed by the standards. The processing of the data You supplied us, or we obtained within our business, shall also be carried out by persons having the power of accessing Your private data; such faculty being acknowledged by a law standard or by a secondary or community standard.
Furthermore, we advise You that You are allowed to exert the rights as under art. 7 of the aforesaid D.Lgs. In order to exert such rights the concerned party shall address a written application to Cortem S.p.A. Via Aquileia, 10 34070 Villesse - GORIZIA ITALY or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank You for Your attention and cooperation,